Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dave Rapoza: Rendering Nerds Speechless...

Us nerds.  I include myself among the people who were thrilled right down to our geek toes when we saw Dave Rapoza's unique vision for Power Rangers and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Dave told me I could post some of his stuff here, so see for yourselves!



 Yes, this is April!!




 Splinter


....now the boys!

 Michelangelo



 Leonardo


 Donatello


 Raphael


 ....and just to give you a sample of one of Dave's TMNT villains--

 

Yes, that's Slash!  Wow. Never thought I could actually be afraid of him.  Thanks, Dave.


 And there are even more TMNT characters, like Shredder for example, that you can see for yourselves on Dave's sites!



Power Rangers.  You love 'em, I love 'em, everybody loves 'em.  Look at Dave's PR.  I've got your Red Ranger right here:

 Now THAT is a muthafcking Power Ranger!  XD  This is a limited print that Dave had at SDCC. I wish I'd known at the time, I would have gotten one!




Dave also does things to your nerd insides by making MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE stuff.  

 Yup. Skeletor. 

He also has others, like Evil Lynn and Trapjaw, but I promise you you have not seen any He-Man villain done insanely right until you've seen Dave's Mer-Man.

I would love to post all of Dave's stuff here, but he said I could post some, not all!  So you guys should visit his sites to see more fantastic art! Dave works on a variety of themes (not just nerd stuff) so you should check it out. 

Dave Rapoza

Dave Rapoza on CGHub

Dave Rapoza's Deviant Art

Crimson Daggers 
You can find info about more Dave's stuff and his live demos on Livestream!

Dave's FB page  


Or if you'd just like to email Dave and tell him how you geeked out about his stuff: rapozaster@gmail.com

Okay, I'll leave you with one more.  Venture Bros., anyone?


 Brock Sampson







*





No comments:

Post a Comment