Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gabriele Dell'Otto





Nick Fury, S.H.I.E.L.D.



That Nick Fury is the best. Gabriele Dell'Otto is one of my favorite comic artsist. Amazing!! How can the stuff be loose and tight at the same time?? I dunno, ask Gabriele! :D




First time I ever loved a Spidey painting, it was because of Gabriele Dell'Otto. His unique style made his version of Spiderman stand out from all others. Actually, I'd go as far as to say that his SpiderMan and Daredevil are my favorite versions of those characters out of any other artist I've seen.















More great stuff....


Oh yes. G.I. Joe. I LOVE this.






Secret War is one of my fav books, his work is gorgeous.





Highlander





Wolverine and Domino



Click to see full size cover, nice!


Please visit Gabriele's official site for more info and work by him! Oh, and disable your pop-up blocker cause his site's pretty cool. :D







No comments:

Post a Comment